Successful development and handing over of the PERFORMANCE SIMULATOR® for a national learning management reform program in the Chinese education system
The goal of the National Teacher Training Program (NTTP) is to promote effective learning and competence development for Chinese students through the targeted use of technological possibilities in classroom management.
For the tailor-made PERFORMANCE SIMULATOR® of the NTTP, 14 specific simulations have been developed by educational experts from different uni-versities under the lead of Prof. Dr. Zhiting Zhu, Guest Prof. Robert A. Sedlák and Boris Wesemann. These simulations support knowledge building with regard to the use of modern technology in classroom. In addition, they help teachers to reflect on the disproportionate or inept use of media in learning situations.
Thanks to the close cooperation of SEDLÁK & PARTNER with a team of scientists from the ECNU, the PERFORMANCE SIMULATOR® – Technology Changes Teaching will contribute to the sustainable improvement of the Chinese education system for teachers and students.
Other articles on our activities in Asia
- Boris Wesemann as guest speaker at the Sino HR Conference 2016
- Initiative „Smart Education China“
- Chinese Delegation invited by the Robert Bosch Stiftung
- SEDLÁK & PARTNER Organizes an Intercultural Exchange Between Educational Experts
- 3rd Lecture at ECNU: Systems and their Relevant Environments