1. Name and contact details of the person entrusted with the processing of personal data as well as company data protection officer
This statement on data privacy protection applies to the data processing by:
Responsible: SEDLÁK & PARTNER Unternehmensberatung (BDU) GbR, Schillerallee 4a, 22926 Ahrensburg, represented by the Managing Director Guest Prof. Robert A. Sedlák.
Company data protection officer Mr. Frédéric Sedlák can be contacted at the address indicated above, attention: Mr. Frédéric Sedlák, or respectively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website www.sedlak-partner.com, information provided by the browser on your device is automatically sent to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file.In the course of this procedure, the following data is collected and stored, without any action on your part, until the time of automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time you access our website,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website you were referred from (referrer URL),
- Internet browser and, where applicable, the operating system used as well as the name of your access provider
The aforementioned data is processed by us exclusively for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- to ensure a convenient use of our website,
- to analyse system security and stability and
- for further administrative purposes.
b) When registering for the newsletter
If you have submitted your express agreement according to Art. 6(1), page 1 lit. a EU GDPR, we use your email address to send you our regular newsletter. The indication of an e-mail address is sufficient to receive our newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, you can do this any time, for example over the corresponding link which appears at the end of every newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your request to unsubscribe at any time via e-mail to email@example.com.
c) When using our contact form
Should you have any further questions we offer you the possibility to contact us via the provided contact form on our website. This procedure requires a valid email address so that we can assign the question to you to provide an answer. The specification of additional data is voluntary.
The data provided for contact purposes is processed according to Art. 6(1), page 1 lit. a EU GDPR and subject to your expressly given and voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us on our website within the scope of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for other purposes than listed in the following section.
We shall forward your personal data to third parties only if:
- you have given us your explicit consent according to Art. 6(1), page 1 lit. a EU GDPR
- forwarding your data according to Art. 6(1), page 1 lit. f EU GDPR is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there are no reasonable grounds to believe that you have interest worthy of protection not to undertake this transfer of data,
- there is a legal obligation for us to do so according to Art. 6(1), page 1 lit. c EU GDPR
- insofar as this is permitted by law, and as far as it is necessary for the settlement of the terms and conditions of the contract according to Art. 6(1), page 1 lit. b EU GDPR
A cookie contains information which is specifically related to the terminal device you are using. This does not imply, however, that we obtain immediate knowledge regarding your identity.
On the one hand, the application of cookies serves to make the use of our online services more convenient for you. For these purposes, we use so-called session cookies to see that you visited single pages on our website. When you leave our website these cookies are automatically removed from your web browser.
In addition, temporary cookies are used for optimization related to user-friendliness which remain stored on your terminal device only for a specific time period. When you return to our website to access our services, these cookies enable us to automatically recognise that you have visited us before and identify your preferred entries and settings so that you will not have to re-enter this data during your visit.
The data processed through cookies are necessary for the stated purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those interests of third parties according to Art. 6(1), page 1 lit. f EU GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies can be saved on your computer or so that you are always asked for permission before cookies are saved. Please note that by deactivating cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
5. Analysis Tools
a) Tracking Tools
The following tracking measures used by us are applied based on the Art. 6(1), page 1 lit. f EU GDPR. With the deployed tracking measures we want to ensure a user-oriented design and a continuous optimization of our website. Furthermore, we use tracking tools for the purpose of statistical analysis of the website usage and with the goal of optimizing our offerings for you. These interests are considered to be legitimate, under the provisions of the aforementioned decree.
Individual purposes of data processing and data categories can be found in the respective tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of user-oriented design and a continuous optimization of our website we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; in the following “Google“).
In this context, pseudonomised user profiles are created and cookies are used (see Section 4).The information generated by a cookie about your use of the website, e.g.
- browser type/version,
- used operating system,
- referrer URL (previously visited page)
- host name of accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server inquiry,
will be transmitted to and stored by a Google server located in the USA. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for the purpose of market research and user-oriented design of these Internet sites. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Under no circumstances will Google connect your IP address with other data from Google. IP addresses are stored exclusively anonymously so that an identification of the user is not possible (IP masking).
Apart from that, you may prevent the collection of data generated by a cookie and as part of your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on.
As an alternative for a browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile devices, you may refuse the use of Google Analytics as part of data collection by clicking this link.
An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents your data from being collected while visiting this website. Your opt-out only applies in the browser you are using at the time you opt-out and only for our website. The opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. By deleting the cookies in this browser you will need to re-install the opt-out cookie.
Please find further information on the subject of data protection relating to Google Analytics by clicking here.
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
For the purpose of statistically analysing the website’s use and in order to constantly improve our website we use Google Conversion Tracking. In case you were directed to our website through an advertisement on Google, Google AdWords will set a cookie on your computer (see Section 4).
These cookies expire within 30 days and do not contain information that can identify you personally. If this cookie has not yet expired when the user visits certain pages of the AdWords customer website, Google and the customer will be able to tell that the user clicked the ad and proceeded to that page.
Each AdWords customer is given a unique cookie. Therefore, cookies are not trackable via the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected by the conversion cookie is used to provide aggregate conversion stats to AdWords customers who have opted-in to conversion tracking. AdWords customers get information regarding the number of users who have clicked on their advertisement and were forwarded to a conversion tracking tag page. However, no information is shared to personally identify users.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process you may refuse setting a cookie – for example via browser settings which generally deactivate the automatic setting of cookies. If you would like to deactivate cookies for conversion tracking, you can set your browser to block cookies from the domain “googleadservices.com”.Google data protection notice for conversion tracking can be found here.
We will never associate your IP address with any other of your data. IP addresses are stored exclusively anonymously so that an identification of the user is not possible (IP masking).
Your visit to our website is currently monitored by the Matomo web analysis. Please click here to stop the monitoring of your visit.
iv) Google Maps
We integrate the mapping service of “Google Maps” of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Privacy Statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
6. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right to
- obtain information at any time regarding your personal data that is processed on our servers as defined in Article 15 EU GDPR; in particular, you may request information regarding the intended purpose of the processing, category of personal data processed, category of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of data storage, a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, provided that these have not been obtained by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if appropriate, any meaningful information regarding the details;
- obtain immediate rectification of incomplete or inaccurate personal data stored by us as defined in Article 16 EU GDPR;
- obtain deletion of your personal data stored by us as defined in Article 17 EU GDPR in so far as it is not required for the processing of exercising freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, justified for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- obtain restriction of processing of your personal data as defined in Article 18 EU GDPR in case the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or where you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 EU GDPR;
- receive the personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller as defined in Article 20 EU GDPR
- withdraw your consent at any time as defined in Article 7(3) EU GDPR. This means that we are not allowed to further process the provided data which was based on consent before its withdrawal and
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority as defined in Article 77 EU GDPR. In general, you can refer to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of our corporate headquarters.
7. Right of Objection
To the extent that your personal data is processed based on legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1), p.1 lit. f EU GDPR, you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or where you object to processing for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will process without any indication relating to your particular situation.
In the event that you wish to make use of the legal right of revocation or withdrawal, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data protection
We use the popular SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. As a general rule, the encryption concerned is a 256-bit encryption. In case your browser does not support the 256-bit encryption, we use the 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether data are being transmitted in an encrypted manner in the locked depiction of a key and/or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.We apply appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or full loss, destruction and against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress.
9. Validity and modification of data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and and was last updated in May 2018.