In times of limited resources consulting processes have to become more efficient.
The skillful combination of web-based communication and data generation together with face-to-face meetings offers great possibilities to obtain more efficiency and acceptance for sophisticated consulting projects.
Blended Working makes the process more efficient
With Blended Working, we design our consulting processes in a time- and resource-efficient manner. Depending on the target of individual measures and interventions we deploy proper communication channels, using technical solutions.
In addition to face-to-face meetings, we offer:
- Web-based communication platforms to provide transparency in the consulting process
- Webinars for fast transfer and tuning of contents
- Online-supported portals for data generation and data management, irrespective of location and time
- LMS – Learning Management Systems with PERFORMANCE SIMULATOR® for modern and sophisticated learning processes
The smart use of modern media provides more time for the reflection, evaluation and decision-making regarding relevant topics in direct personal exchange during face-to-face meetings. Thus, efficiency and acceptance of challenging change processes are increased significantly.
Did we spark your interest? Or do you have further questions? We would be pleased to show you practical examples. Robert A. Sedlák and our competent team of consultants are at your disposal. Simply arrange an appointment for a free, personal online dialogue!
Contact us for further information
Interesting articles about Blended Working
- PERFORMANCE SIMULATOR: Competence development and measurement
- First pilot project started: E-learning platform in China
- Signing of contract: Launch of first PERFORMANCE SIMULATOR in China
- Shanghai: First lecture at East China Normal University (ECNU)
- Appointment as a Guest Professor in Shanghai
Source of image: www.szenaris.com/files/letter_2011_ii_0301.jpg